1. The full and verbal inspiration of the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures as originally given, their being in themselves the Word of God, without error, and wholly reliable; their final and perpetual authority in all matters of faith and doctrine.
2. The unity of the Godhead and divine co-equality of the Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit eternally; the sovereignty of God in creation, providence and redemption.
3. The total depravity of human nature in consequence of the fall, and the necessity for regeneration.
4. The true and proper Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His real and perfect manhood; the authority of His teaching and the infallibility of all His utterances; His substitutionary sufferings and death as being the full and sufficient and only atonement for sin; His bodily resurrection and His ascension into heaven; His present priestly intercession for His people at the right hand of the Father; His personal return in glory.
5. The justification of the sinner solely by faith in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
6. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for a true understanding of the Holy Scriptures; for regeneration, conversion and sanctification, and for ministry and worship.
7. The ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as being instituted by our Lord Jesus Christ, but not in Baptism as conveying regenerating grace, nor in the Lord’s Supper as being a sacrifice for sin or involving any change in substance of the bread and wine.
8. The resurrection of the body; the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ; the eternal blessedness of the righteous and eternal punishment of the wicked.